Qualified Review & Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting and Review Team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Take a leading role in the review of data used in the production of financial reports across SII, IFRS and Embedded Value,
- Present these results to a range of stakeholders across the business,
- Assist in the development and review of methodologies and assumptions,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a backgrounds in Life Insurance.
- Strong background in the production of financial reports,
- Ability to explain complex and technical actuarial work to a range of stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Review & Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly