Actuarial Developer (Moses)
An exciting opportunity for a Specialist Actuarial Developer to join the Finance team located in the Southampton office.
We are looking for the Specialist Actuarial Developer to be accountable for developing, maintaining actuarial systems and providing support and development to Finance, Commercial and other areas. The role will work closely with key stakeholders from Finance reporting teams, Commercial and ongoing projects to ensure that the systems can meet reporting requirements.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining actuarial systems and providing support and development to Finance, Commercial and other areas within the group.
- Support for actual reporting or planning on an ad hoc basis.
- Ensure that controls around the production and development environments are maintained.
- Ensure culture of Continuous Improvement in place and leads to CI delivery within the team.
- Leadership and development of more junior team members.
- Assist other team deliverables as required.
- Essential - Professional Actuarial (FIA / FFA / AIA)
- Essential - previous experience of actuarial modelling software (e.g. MoSes, Risk Agility FM, Prophet, IBM Algo Financial Modeller or Mo.net) with a strong preference for MoSes or Risk Agility FM development experience
- Essential - Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Essential - working knowledge of finance systems
- Essential - Financial services experience
- Preferable – previous experience of SAS or msSQL
Apply for Actuarial Developer (Moses)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly