Modelling actuary - Dublin - Contract
Oliver James Associates is supporting a leading life insurance business based in Dublin. The business requires an actuary/actuaries (Part qualified or qualified) to support with modelling requirements.
Start: July/August 2017
Duration: 3 to 6 months initial - high scope for extension
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
The actuary will assist with ensuring that the actuarial models are in-line following regulatory changes.
- Part or Qualified actuary
- Good experience of the life insurance market.
- Strong Excel & VBA knowledge
- Moses or RAFM modelling experience would be beneficial
- Be available in the next 2 months for a contract role in Dublin
If you are interested please apply now or contact Chris Armstrong with a copy of your CV at Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com.
Oliver James Associates specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across the Actuarial market and look forward to your application.