Life Actuarial Modelling Consultant
An opportunity to join a leading insurance practice has come about based in the London offices of a Top Tier consulting firm. The business offers people with a flair for modelling and computing skills to join a dynamic team that work on a wide variety of areas including Asset liability modelling, Stochastic & deterministic modelling in areas such as Solvency II, IFRS, M&A’s, Finance transformations, ICA and audits to mention a few. You will be on the management path with people management and senior stakeholder management duties internally and externally, where you will build on your commercial knowledge and increase your network exponentially.
- Life Insurance industry knowledge
- Strong academic background – with ideally mathematics, actuarial or computer science background
- Strong modelling experience – whether building and/or maintaining/developing models
- Software – strong exposure to one or more of Prophet, MoSes, AFM and/or Excel based modelling
- Strong communication skills
- No Bias on being an actuary – you can be an actuary progressing with exams or someone who has stopped or analyst/statistician with a strong modelling background
About the client:
A top Tier consulting firm with outstanding success looking for exceptional people to assist in its continued growth and delivering creative solutions to its clients within the UK and internationally. The business offers a dynamic 3-way path up the ranks that allows people in the business to leverage off their skills in a variety of ways to suit their individual talents.
Apply for Life Actuarial Modelling Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly