Actuarial Manager – Life Insurance
An exciting and wide-ranging opportunity has come about for a flexible and multi-talented Life Manager to join an established business. The role will involve a range of responsibilities, allowing you to interact with all sides of the business. You will take on tasks such as providing technical expertise to projects across different areas, working with multidisciplinary teams, coaching junior team members, driving new business, and knowledge management.
This role will allow you to enhance your leadership skills when managing diverse teams and projects across the Life Insurance sector and have a lasting impact on the business’s strategy and commercial offerings. As the actuarial team is actively growing, quick career progression is possible for the right individual.
- Qualified Actuary with Life Insurance background
- Strong Excel and VBA skills required
- Knowledge of UK regulatory regime for life insurers
- Strong Reporting and communication skills are required, including an ability to explain actuarial concepts to non-technical audiences
- Some project or people management skills
- Commercial mind-set and market awareness; ability to drive new business
- Modelling skills are desirable
About the client:
A top tier firm providing a range of innovative solutions to its customers worldwide. Because of outstanding business growth, the client is actively looking to grow the actuarial team, providing many opportunities for career progression. A truly people-focused employer, our client champions diversity and inclusion as well as finding tailored solutions for your career when it comes to training, progression, or flexible working. An exciting time for the business, this is an opportunity not to be missed.