Fairbank Partners are currently working with a UK Insurer who are looking for part or nearly qualified actuary to join their London office.
- Using pricing tools to develop and implement rates or rating plans
- Supporting the underwriting of pricing of deals not handled by pricing models
- Providing insightful analysis of trends and issues that impact Underwriting results, and determine appropriate actions to be taken
- Recommending and booking reserves, and evaluating adequacy of loss, communicating results
- Aiding management through forecasting and interpreting underwriting results
- Overseeing the production of reports required to monitor progress to improve profitability
- Mentoring graduates and junior analysts
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary, making swift progress through the Actuarial exams
- General Insurance experience
- Pricing experience, and experience in analysing underwriting results
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.