Senior Manager Research Consultant - London
Our client requires a Qualified Actuary or CFA to join them as a Senior Manager Research Consultant in their London office.
- Develop a sophisticated approach to manager research and analysis
- Effectively maintain client relationships and win new ones
- Support your Junior Consultants in the production of bespoke manager recommendations
- Influence senior stakeholders
- Lead a time of at least 5 people
This role offers the chance to develop our client’s research methodologies as well as the opportunity to gain immediate and significant client responsibilities. You will have made swift progress through your actuarial or CFA exams and hold previous experience of manager research at another consultancy. Excellent communication skills are required, as such you must have a proven track record of influencing senior decision makers.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.