Part Qualified Pensions Actuary
Due to increased growth within the pensions team the independent and cutting edge consultancy in hand have a requirement for a Part Qualified Pensions Actuary who has previous experience in a similar environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with a mixture of both trustee and corporate clients,
- Consulting clients and actively taking part in meetings with regards to their schemes,
- Mentoring and validating junior member's work,
- Working directly alongside the Scheme Actuary on schemes between 100 million through into the billions.
This is a great opportunity to work with a consultancy which promotes the innovation of its employees and is truly one of the most prestigious within the pensions market.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- At least a 2:1 in a numeric or financial based degree,
- A minimum of one years experience in another pensions consultancy,
- Making great progress with your FIA exams.
If you would like a confidential discussion to discuss this opportunity in further detail or any more within the industry please don't hesitate to get in touch with James Gent on email@example.com