Investment Strategy - ALM Specialist
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Investment Consultancy who require technical actuaries to support their ALM function.
- Undertake stochastic valuations on multiple multi-billion pound pension funds
- Perform strategy reviews and implement dynamic de-risking strategies
- Produce thorough asset liability reviews and support the developments of the Risk and Modelling team
- Develop strong relationships both internally (with the client facing team) and externally (Trustees)
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team
This role requires candidates with an outstanding academic record, in addition you must have accrued a relevant professional qualification (i.e. FIA/CFA). Individuals with relevant ALM experience in another large (Big 3/ Big 4) consultancy are highly desired, although those with an in-house/AM background will also be considered.
This role offers the opportunity for rapid progression as well various opportunities to work in our client’s offices abroad. Candidates will be given significant client and team responsibility at an early stage and will be remunerated for these responsibilities accordingly.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.