Investment Reporting – Qualified Actuary
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Finance team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Produce financial reports relating to core investment metrics,
- Use these results to contribute to IFRS and SII reports,
- Interact with a range of stakeholders across the actuarial and asset management teams,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong understanding of Assets and Investments,
- A background in reporting across IFRS and SII,
- Matching adjustment experience would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Investment Reporting – Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly