Part Qualified Pensions Actuary
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading UK Consultancy in London has a requirement for a Part-Qualified Pensions Actuary to join their pensions consultancy team. You should be a student actuary making progress through your exams with the aim to be qualified. You will also need at least 1 years previous experience in a similar pensions consultancy environment.
- Consulting on varied scheme sizes with a mix of both trustee and corporate clients or varied sizes,
- Carrying out challenging calculation work,
- Advising multiple clients on their pension schemes,
- Attending meetings and presenting in front of your delegated clients,
- Reviewing and validating the work of junior staff.
You will be working in a client facing environment so strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are paramount to the ideal candidate as well as extensive knowledge of the UK pension market.
If you would like any further information on this opportunity please contact James Gent on 0203 861 9142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Part Qualified Pensions Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly