Senior Actuarial Analyst
Consultant Name: Patrick McAleer
Telephone Number: +44 2038679866
This business provides customised reinsurance business solutions, including quota share reinsurance and excess of loss reinsurance to the property and casualty industry through US and Bermuda subsidiaries, and are now currently seeking a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join the team.
You will be:
Your role will be to prepare quarterly reserving actuarial analysis for a wide range of commercial lines through the US and Europe as well as supporting the SEC and BMA regulatory filings and management reporting. You will also be monitoring premium and loss activities and coordinate with finance and underwriting teams to ensure accuracy of cession statements. Other duties will involve preparing data input in support of reserving/capital modelling processes, supporting the Bermuda team account pricing, to maintain and develop actuarial database and assist in ad-hoc reporting and tasks.
You will need:
- Min. 5 years actuarial experience with min. 3 years reserving experience
- Property/Casualty insurance experience
- Reinsurance experience not necessary
- Bachelors degree in maths/actuarial science/business
- 4 actuarial exams
- Pursuing FCAS/FIA
- Knowledge of MS Office in Excel and Access
- Organisational skills, effective communication skills, strong work ethic and high level of attention to detail