Capital Modelling Senior Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Capital Modelling Senior Analyst to join a well-established company that promotes from within.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, work for a a well-known reputable company in the Lloyd's market and wants to learn and share knowledge with other intelligent Actuaries.
My client is looking for a nearly or newly qualified Capital Modelling Analyst who has at least 2-3 years General Insurance experience.
A generous salary of up to £85,000 is on offer (DOE).
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Less than 2 years left to qualify as an Actuary
- At least 2-3 years GI experience
- An understanding of the requirements of Solvency II
- Knowledge of Capital Modelling tools is highly beneficial
- ReMetrica experience would also be highly desirable but isn't essential.
- A consultancy background would be a plus
So if you are looking to work for a forward-thinking company that can help you progress your career further whilst being recognised and rewarded financially then please contact me directly for further details on:
020 3640 2875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Capital Modelling Senior Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly