Risk Reporting Specialist
A global reinsurer is looking for a Risk Reporting Specialist with strong analytical skills.
Ideally the candidate needs to be a team player with more then 5 years experience within the re/insurance sector, and either a quantitative, maths or finance higher qualification . You will be working closely with Risk Management & Finance across Europe and the US to deliver reporting with a focus on qualitative analysis and content.
In more detail you will be in charge of:
- Managing external stakeholder and regulatory risk management requirements
- Leading the production of all the risk management reports for the “qualitative” part (Framework for Group and its Legal Entities, risk section in financial statements)
- Coordinating the annual review of the Risk policies
- Developing and implementing an infrastructure supporting the annual production of GSSA, CISSA, ORSA reports for the different entities of the Group
- Performing the risk assessment of the outsourcing arrangements
- Contributing to the production of rating agencies presentation
- Supporting any communication from the Capital and Risk department
Based in Zurich, this position is open to EU passport holders only.
Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential.