Risk Reporting Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
A global reinsurer is looking for a Risk Reporting Specialist with strong analytical skills.
Ideally the candidate needs to be a team player with more then 5 years experience within the re/insurance sector, and either a quantitative, maths or finance higher qualification . You will be working closely with Risk Management & Finance across Europe and the US to deliver reporting with a focus on qualitative analysis and content.
In more detail you will be in charge of:
- Managing external stakeholder and regulatory risk management requirements
- Leading the production of all the risk management reports for the “qualitative” part (Framework for Group and its Legal Entities, risk section in financial statements)
- Coordinating the annual review of the Risk policies
- Developing and implementing an infrastructure supporting the annual production of GSSA, CISSA, ORSA reports for the different entities of the Group
- Performing the risk assessment of the outsourcing arrangements
- Contributing to the production of rating agencies presentation
- Supporting any communication from the Capital and Risk department
Based in Zurich, this position is open to EU passport holders only.
Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential.
Apply for Risk Reporting Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly