Nearly/Newly Big 4 Life Consulting Opportunity
Our client, one of the Big 4, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Life practices in Bristol, London and Edinburgh.
In this role you will work on a variety of projects which will likely include:
- The implications of regulatory changes covering the Realistic Balance Sheet, Individual Capital Assessment and Principles and Practices of Financial Management
- Economic Value Management
- Actuarial aspects of mergers and acquisitions
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background of working in life insurance.
- Knowledge of UK regulatory regime for life insurers
- Knowledge of Solvency II
- Must be flexible and enjoy working on a wide range of projects
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.