Capital Management, Group Head Office – Nearly/Newly Qualified
Our client, the GHO of a FTSE 100 Life insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Management team.
- Manage the Group’s regulatory capital position,
- Assist in stress and scenario testing and Enterprise Risk Management,
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
Key Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in life insurance,
- Experience of capital management,
- Excellent Solvency II and Risk background,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 585 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.