Life Actuary Senior Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
Consultant Name: Adam Broadbent
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +44 2038679867
This business is seeking high quality candidates to join their fast-growing Brussels Actuarial Analytics team as Senior Consultant.
Your main duties will include: Provide actuarial analytic support on strategic client-facing projects for top Tier 1 and 2 insurance clients, validate state-of-the-art internal Solvency II models developed by their insurance clients.
Other duties can include: maintaining regulatory knowledge to ensure an up-to-date understanding of relevant requirements and performing broader research, knowledge development and thought leadership including writing white papers and blogs in conjunction with the business's wider knowledge community.
- Master's or PhD in Actuarial Sciences, Master's in quantitative fields such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, is a plus
- 4-5 years industry or consulting experience in quantitative modelling applied to life insurance
- Knowledge of Life Insurance products modelling/pricing
- Knowledge of Solvency II capital modelling
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
Apply for Life Actuary Senior Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly