Senior Business analytics Analyst
This global Bank is seeking a new Senior Actuarial Analyst to join their Business Analytics team. They provide state of the art facilities and benefits to rival any of their competitors. As a member of their Actuarial team you will be required to do the following:
- Perform financial reporting activities on the following metrics: IFRS, Statutory reports and Economic Capital (EC) reporting
- Support the Actuarial Lead in quality insurance of more junior members
- Act as a deputy when required. Organizing the team and authorising where scope allows.
- Being flexible about providing support around Ad hoc projects, notably IFRS 17 implementation requirements
- Be a nearly or Newly Qualified actuary with at least 3 years’ experience in the Life insurance market
- Strong knowledge around reporting metrics such as Solvency II and IFRS
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS17 (practical work in pre-implementation is desirable)
- Experience with Prophet and SAS or other Actuarial reporting systems
- Have leadership experience and strong relationship skills
- Have worked with other stakeholders across previous businesses.
Apply for Senior Business analytics Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly