Investment Consultancy - Strategy and Client Facing
Fairbank Partners are currently working with an established investment consultancy who are looking to bring on two Nearly/Newly qualified actuaries or CFA’s into their DB team.
- Support the team’s provision of investment advice to UK DB (and some DC) pension schemes
- Provide fiduciary monitoring services
- Undertake thorough due diligence on investment managers
- Work with the asset transition team to provide best in practice services
- Attend and present at client meetings
- Attend quarterly trustee meetings
This role requires candidates with demonstrable broad experience in DB investment consulting, with candidates with some DC exposure preferred. You will have outstanding academics and must have a willingness take on client responsibilities from day one. This role offers opportunities for rapid progression as well as a highly competitive package.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Investment Consultancy - Strategy and Client Facing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly