Nearly/Newly Qualified Projects Actuary
Our client, specialist Life Insurer, have a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Financial Projects team.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior actuaries, Chief actuary and CFO and support them on a range of financial projects and process improvements,
- Play a key role in the development of their MoSes/ RAFM models,
- Develop new methodologies,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in life insurance,
- A range of skills across Reporting, Capital, SII and Modelling,
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.