Senior Pricing Actuary
Senior Pricing Actuary / Manager sought for a well-known General Insurance business based in the South East. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Pricing Actuary / Pricing Manager following a period of strong and sustained growth in their Personal Lines business.
This is a very 'high-profile' role as you will take responsibility for the launch of a new Personal Lines product / account, working closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver a successful launch. The role will involve quite a bit of Pricing work, however knowledge of other areas such as Reserving / Capital / SII may also be useful.
This position reports directly to the Head of / Director of Pricing, with a dotted reporting line in to the board. There is also a clear progression path for this role, which could feasibly result in a senior leadership / board position being achieved within the next three years, for ambitious candidates.
- Pricing Actuary / Pricing Manager, or equivalent
- General Insurance Pricing experience, ideally developed in a Personal Lines environment
- Nearly qualified Actuaries with strong technical experience, will also be considered
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience of embedding / launching a new product is desirable, but not essential
- £70,000 pa to £100,000 pa DOE
- Car allowance
- Defined Benefit / Final Salary Pension available
For further information please apply with your CV below, or for further information contact Austin Brislen.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.