A Leading Pensions Investment Consultancy is looking for a Pensions Actuary to join their Glasgow team.
You will be involved in providing advise and a high quality service to public sector clients and remain market leaders in the provision of actuarial services. You will take responsibility for your client accounts, preparing and delivering advice to clients whilst also assuming line responsibilities for an internal team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actuarial consulting services for own client portfolio
- Proactive client relationship management
- Mentoring ad development of junior staff
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- FIA/FFA Qualified
- Previous pensions actuarial experience
- Financial reporting under accounting standards FRS102 and IAS19
- Have some experience of bulk transfers, including the negotiation of transfer terms.
Apply with your CV below to be considered
Apply for Pensions Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly