Senior Pricing Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a London based Insurer who is looking for a part-qualified analyst with at least 2 years' experience in GI Personal Lines Pricing.
- Provide accurate pricing analysis under direction of Pricing Managers
- Assist in the refinement of renewal optimisation framework
- Contribute to the refinement of retainer models
- Maintain and develop the efficiency of the modelling, projection processes and techniques
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure that technical information is presented and communicated by effective means, both verbal and written, for interpretation for a range of audiences
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior members of the team
- Experience of Personal Lines Pricing
- In-depth experience of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Access and Emblem
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Dario Ferrari at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly