Actuarial Associate Consultant
An excellent opportunity for a part qualified actuaries with pensions experience has come about for ambitious individuals with strong inter personal skills to join the business as associate consultants. The role will see you working across the retirement development team working on a large variety of projects within corporate, trustee and niche risk modelling areas. The opportunity will give you instant client interaction, a voice that can be heard across the business and lots of senior stakeholder management internally and externally. With the business having an active rotation policy you will have exposure to lots of areas within the pensions space ultimately giving you the best platform to decide which path you would like to take moving forward.
- Part Qualified Actuary with good exam progress
- Experience within Pensions/retirement sectors with a good understanding of employee benefits and/or occupational pension provision
- Project management and/or consulting experience (an advantage)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of relationship management (an advantage)
About the client:
A global leader in human resource solutions. The business operates in six continents and has a client base of over 20,000 worldwide. The business offers a range of services across talent & rewards, retirement & investments, health & benefits and HR operations. Come and join a business that offers you genuine chance to get variety in your work in an environment that is both supportive and collaborative.