Our client, a leading global provider, is looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their team as a General Insurance Consultant.
- Support sales and deliver service orders for capital modelling, reserving, pricing solutions and product development efforts
- Assist pre-sales and sales support of General Insurance solutions
- Deliver service orders globally, working with local resources both internally and externally
- Provide training to clients in the use of solutions
- Promote the continuous development of GI solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the actuarial code
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Experienced in hands-on Non-Life capital modelling and model building
- Proven experience in problem solving solution delivery
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.