Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Take responsibility for the development of the company’s balance sheet and embed all changes in to BAU,
- Assist in process improvement and actuarial change activities to ensure all relevant processes are up to date with any market or regulatory changes,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Excellent project management skills,
- Financial reporting experience is essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.