DB/DC Investment Actuary - London
Investment Consultant required for London office of dynamic and expanding consultancy. You should be a qualified actuary, or be making progress towards completing FIA and have 3 years’ experience in UK pension fund investment consultancy or alternatively have had a background role in a pensions consultancy. Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Run and interpret ALMs
- Formulating views on investment management capabilities
- Agreeing the basis of overseeing transfers of assets
- Being able to delegate effectively
- Identifying suitable investment structures to implement strategies
- Presenting the different investment requirements of DB an DC schemes
- Work well within a team environment
This promising and varied opportunity poses a highly competitive salary with the possibility for great rewards, coupled with a generous benefits scheme.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Bradley Smith in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for DB/DC Investment Actuary - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly