A Large Multinational Insurance company is hiring a Pricing actuary to join their Pricing Team. They pride themselves on the support it provides its staff, from study aid and career support to flexible working and excellent benefits. They also hold the customer at the heart of everything they do, whether that is producing new products or taking care of existing ones.
- You will be responsible for pricing all new and existing products in line with the set financial objectives
- You will track, monitor and analyse how the products perform compared to projections
- Providing both proactive and reactive recommendations and actions to correct products not performing to plan.
- Provide Actuarial Support to other teams and special projects, Signing off on any changes form and Actuarial perspective
- Manage a team of junior actuarial professionals, providing mentoring and quality assurance
- Develop, implement and maintain systems and procedures required by the Pricing team
- Be a qualified Actuary
- Have a degree in a quantitative subject (e.g. Maths or actuarial Science)
- Have extensive experience as an actuary in the Life insurance market, Including Product development
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Have management experience
- Be creative and have the ability to “think outside the box” when faced with problems
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly