Core-Client Consulting - Investments
Our client, a market leading investment consultancy, are undertaking a team-building exercise and require a Nearly/Newly Qualified FIA/CFA to join their client consulting team.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to develop investment strategies
- Use your excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to present these strategies to your clients
- Act as a support for a number of large pension schemes and take responsibility for numerous client queries
- Co-ordinate development initiatives for junior team members and act as a mentor for at least 2 analysts
- Consistently keep abreast of new market developments
This role requires candidates with a background in pensions and investments who are looking to take early client facing responsibility. You will be comfortable presenting complex strategies to a diverse set of audiences and have a track record of taking a collaborative approach to your work. This position in return offers a competitive package with excellent opportunities for progression.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please contact Jude Parveselli in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Core-Client Consulting - Investments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly