Part Qualified Capital & Investments Actuary
Our client, a FTSE 100 Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Capital & Investments team.
Key Skills and Responsibility:
- Assessing Matching Adjustment eligibility,
- Investment strategy design,
- Monitoring the assets in the portfolio,
- Assessment of new investments opportunities,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life or Investments,
- Asset class knowledge,
- Understanding of SII
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Capital & Investments Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly