Financial Reporting Manager (Agile working)
Our client, a global life insurer, have a requirement for a Financial Reporting Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage Solvency II and IFRS Reporting processes and to provide timely and accurate Balance Sheet and P & L results for internal and external reporting purposes. Leading a team of up to 5, your key accountabilities will be:
* Management of periodic reporting processes covering Internal Model balance sheet, ICA calculations, Capital forecasts, Analyses of change, Profit and Loss Attribution, Stress and Scenario Analyses
* Management of the Actuarial elements of Pillar III reporting
* Manage and report regularly on the Economic Capital position
* Work with the Risk team on production of the ORSA.
* Management and mentoring of students and Qualified Actuaries
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with strong experience within Financial Reporting. Experience of working within a Solvency II environment is critical, although IFRS experience is desirable. Previous experience of leading a team is also highly desirable.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Phil Moore at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.