Actuarial Data Analyst
18 Month FTC
We are looking for an Actuarial Data Analyst to support the development and maintenance of actuarial systems, to provide support and development to Finance, Commercial and other areas.
- Supports the development and maintenance of actuarial systems and provides support and development to Finance, Commercial and other areas within the company.
- Support for actual reporting or planning on an ad hoc basis.
- Ensure that controls around the production and development environments are maintained.
- Contributes to a culture of Continuous Improvement within the team.
- Assist other team deliverables as required.
- Part qualified actuary, either studying or given up exams.
- Essential - previous experience of database software
- Preferable – previous experience of SAS or msSQL
- Essential - Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Essential - Financial services experience
- Essential - working knowledge of finance systems
- Preferable – working knowledge of actuarial modelling software (e.g. MoSes, Risk Agility FM)