Transfer Pricing Consultant
As the Transfer Pricing Consultant/Assistant Manager, you will:
- Consult companies from different sectors and industries in transfer pricing issues as part of our growing transfer pricing practice in Zug.
- Conduct challenging and complex functional, financial and economic analyses and you prepare global and country-specific transfer pricing documentation.
- Be involved in presentations and proposals and participate in projects related to supply-chain restructuring.
- Be part of an inspiring team, which develops comprehensive concepts and solutions for customers.
- Grow in an environment that is characterized by team spirit, trust and mutual support.
- Develop extensive technical know-how and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in accounting, economics, business or law.
- 2-4 years' prior work experience in transfer pricing, either in consulting or in the industry.
- Gained experience in multi-country transfer pricing projects (e.g., global documentation and/or planning).
- A flair for figures and business contexts as well as very good English skills.
- Set the course for your career and will be willing to take on responsibility in the management and implementation of projects.
Apply for Transfer Pricing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly