Actuarial Student for IFRS 17 (m/f)
NEXONTIS Consulting is a leading company in the development of SAP-based solutions for new Accounting Standards like IFRS17 or Solvency II. We are looking for an actuarial student who seeks a dynamic client-facing role to enhance our development and presales team.
- Analyze client specifications and align them with governmental requirements to ensure regulatory compliance with a focus in Accounting and IFRS17
- Discuss results of analysis with existing clients and with SAP
- Present our product to potential new customers with audiences from actuarial, accounting and IT departments
- Perform system testing to ensure quality standards are met and best practice adhered to
- Communicate effectively with clients and within Nexontis
- Work effectively with Nexontis staff located worldwide
- University degree in mathematics, actuarial sciences, statistics, information technology, business informatics, or equivalent
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Functional knowledge in the area of finance, risk and regulatory reporting within the insurance industry including the requirements of IFRS17 advantageous
- Sales background through projects and assignments advantageous
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international team
- Fluency in English, written and oral; German language is a nice to have
What you can expect from us:
- You will become part of a small expert team with global reach and impact where you can make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to access and influence different markets worldwide
- You will receive further training which will focus on the development of programming skills and product knowledge related to SAP Accounting for Insurance Contracts
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
NEXONTIS Consulting offers consultants an attractive and competitive salary package, pension scheme, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. Additionally NEXONTIS Consulting promotes the career development in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive and advanced education and certificates.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team at: Stefanie.Richter@msg-global.com. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in NEXONTIS Consulting and your time are appreciated.
NEXONTIS Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.