Capital & Investment Risk - Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Our client, a large UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Capital & Investments team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight and review of the investment and capital risks,
- Develop and enhance optimisation strategies,
- Work closely with the ALM team and investments function,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong risk background across capital and investments,
- Excellent communications skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Capital & Investment Risk - Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly