Our client, a leading Insurer, is searching for a nearly/newly qualified Pricing Actuary, with sound statistical modelling experience, to join their team based in West London (M25).
The candidate selected will provide strategic recommendations to stakeholders, and assisting with the delivery of pricing solutions for new and existing products (across insurance, reinsurance and retail pricing).
- Support rating recommendations and review existing portfolios, making recommendations regarding rating structures and models
- Utilise key rating factors to determine conversion rates, loss ratios, lapse rates and new business performance
- Produce Generalised Linear models to develop pricing of existing lines
- Ensure documentation is completed regarding methodology, data and assumptions, and including regulatory compliance requirements
- Nearly/newly qualified Actuary
- Strong statistical modelling experience (GLM or regression modelling)
- Proven experience in applying modelling to business situations to provide recommendations
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.