Senior Manager – GI Consultant
Our client, a leading consultancy, is looking for an experienced general insurance Actuary to join their London team as a Senior Manager.
- Winning new business through marketing and sales, developing strong relationships with new and existing clients of the firm, with the candidate possessing a strong network within the market
- Proposition development and project delivery
- Leading teams across multiple projects
- Strong technical Actuarial capability
- Responsible for leading client engagement teams
- Contribution to high quality thought leadership, including written publications, client seminars and training events
- Undertaking travel on occasion and when required
- Qualified Actuary, with at least 10 years’ Actuarial experience
- Previous experience with a consultancy, and business development
- Strong management background
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Manager – GI Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly