Investment Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Investment Reporting team.
- Responsible for setting long term economic assumptions,
- Develop cash flow projections,
- Prepare financial reports and present results to Senior Managers, Finance Director and Chief Actuary,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong Assets/ALM/Investments background with up to date knowledge of SII, IFRS and Economic Capital,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Investment Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly